Vuteq Canada is a Tier 1 automotive manufacturing organization, located in Woodstock, Ontario.
By continually improving our systems and processes through ongoing evaluation of company objectives, we are able to maintain our commitment in ensuring that requirements and expectations for quality and safety are realized.
We strive to be an indispensable partner to our customers, driven by our team members and their engagement, and commit to developing the future with passion and sincerity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain accurate records of the amount, type and location of parts and supplies on hand
- Maintain production records
- Operate the inventory scanning system
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalency
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have 1-3 years of forklift experience
- Available to rotate shifts- days and afternoons or straight midnight's
- $18.55/hr to start, progression to $22.05 + employer paid benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Bonus's paid twice a year
- $0.50 shift premium for afternoons & midnight shifts
- Overtime premium (1.5x regular wage) paid after 40 hours worked/week or 8 hours worked/day
- Safety boot entitlement
- Leadership opportunities
- Company-provided uniforms
- Yearly safety boot entitlement
- Team member recognition
- Social & Community Involvement
- Days and Afternoon Rotation OR Straight Midnights
- Most positions have Overtime MANDATORY- 6 Days per week
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise in the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vuteq Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.