Vuteq Canada is a Tier 1 automotive manufacturing organization, located in Woodstock, Ontario.
By continually improving our systems and processes through ongoing evaluation of company objectives, we are able to maintain our commitment in ensuring that requirements and expectations for quality and safety are realized.
We strive to be an indispensable partner to our customers, driven by our team members and their engagement, and commit to developing the future with passion and sincerity.
The Sales Co-Op Student is required to support any/all Sales tasks as assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Sales team with receiving and completing RFQs, contracts, and quotes weekly
- Assist with uploading production contracts from customer website and summarize in an Excel spreadsheet weekly for sales team’s convenience
- Assisting with a range of tasks weekly that are allocated from the sales coordinators, including production quotations and data entry using respective customer portals
- Weekly creation of invoices with Excel template submitting to buyers by uploading into customer database
- Performing month-end tasks which include running reports in AS400 and updating the production shipping report in Excel
- Currently enrolled in a 2-4 year post-secondary Business program
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to show versatility and resourcefulness when problem solving
- Proficiency is using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Vuteq Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Apply through your institution’s co-op program