Vuteq Canada is a Tier 1 automotive manufacturing organization, located in Woodstock, Ontario.
By continually improving our systems and processes through ongoing evaluation of company objectives, we are able to maintain our commitment in ensuring that requirements and expectations for quality and safety are realized.
We strive to be an indispensable partner to our customers, driven by our team members and their engagement, and commit to developing the future with passion and sincerity.
The Quality Engineering Co-op Student is required to support any/all Quality Engineering tasks as assigned. This can include activity with reviewing data, check fixtures, measuring, and new projects, as well as any administrative duties that may be required. In addition to supporting the team with the below mentioned responsibilities, the student will be given an independent project, where they will have the ability to showcase their skills and abilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Quality Assurance and other QA team members with general tasks
- Continual training in blue print reading, part scanning activity and development of quality documentation
- Provides insight into check fixture development of products based on drawing, requirements, or design
- Lead and or participate in the creation of quality documents based on drawing, requirements, or design
- Involvement in root cause analysis and problem solving
- Manage both internal and customer open issues list for quality issues, support issue resolution to the customer timeline
- Aid in measuring activity relating to new model and existing product line using quality measurement tools and documents
- In pursuit of a 2-4 year post-secondary program; both mechanical and quality engineering considered relevant
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and quality systems
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is considered an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when reviewing CAD drawings and measuring parts
- Actively listening to team members when developing quality documents
- Time management skills in order to complete tasks by the required deadlines
- Organizational skills; ability to manage tasks efficiently while working on several different projects
- Ability to show versatility and resourcefulness when problem solving
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Vuteq Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply through your institution’s co-op program